Competition Terms and Conditions
Mid Sussex Radio – Connecting With Your Community
89 Church Walk, Burgess Hill , RH15 9BQ, 01444 841038 (24hr answermachine)
Competitions Terms and Conditions
Mid Sussex Radio will from time to time have competitions to win prizes which have been donated to the radio for this purpose. These competitions will be clearly identified as a prize winning competition and the prize stated.
- Eligibility:The Competition is open to all, except for volunteers and members of Mid Sussex Radio and members of their immediate family or household. (immediate family is defined as parent, child & sibling. Household is defined as someone who resides at the same address).
- Entry details: Entries will unless specified otherwise, be via email to the studio email address. Entries must be received before the advertised closing date to be included. Entries may also be accepted via other means however if, acceptable this will be notified as part of the advertisement of the competition.
- Number of entries: Unless stated on announcement there is no limit on the number of entries that one person can make.
- Important dates: Dates for closing and announcing of winners will be advised on the facebook / website / poster advertising of the competition.
- Prize details: The Prize will be as stated and is not transferable to any cash value.
- Drawing details: Winners will be drawn randomly from all entries after the closing date.
- Winner notification: Winners will be announced on air and will be contacted by email (depending on how the entry was made).
- Claim period: unclaimed prizes after 1 month will revert to the property of the radio station.